Who We Are:
LFD Communications was created in May of 2018. Its founder, Laura Frnka-Davis, APR, is a Texas A&M University graduate with more than 15 years of communications experience. The woman-owned business delivers communications strategies across multiple disciplines, bringing a thoughtful and reasoned approach to your communications needs, understanding that each business is different. For more information, visit www.lfdcommunications.com.
Our mission is to help nonprofits and mid-to-large sized for-profits tell their stories efficiently and effectively, employing a wide array of communications strategies and tactics.
We inspire, educate and inform to strengthen your brand.
LFD Communications operates and conducts business with a distinct set of values:
- Professionalism – We realize that we’re not only representing us but you – our client – as well. We strive to deliver the best work product for the businesses and organizations we represent.
- A Sense of Urgency – In this business, time is critical to your success. We understand and respect deadlines, delivering quality services on time and on budget.
- Passion – We love communicating messages creatively and strategically. And we love learning about communications trends that will help you tell your story in compelling and memorable ways.
- Hard Work – We’re not afraid of hard work. We roll up our sleeves and get it done. Period.
- Ethical – Accredited by the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), Laura is obligated to follow a code of ethics, requiring her to do the right thing – all the time.
Laura’s experience spans more than 15 years with time spent at some of Houston’s well-known non-profits and businesses, including Texas Children’s Hospital, Pierpont Communications and LifeGift. During her tenure at Pierpont, she worked on a variety of accounts, including Verizon Wireless and Emirates Airlines. The nature and evolution of her career have exposed her to countless individuals, organizations and associations, positioning her as an excellent extension to your team. Active in the Houston Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America, Laura is an accredited public relations professional (APR).
LFD Communications has experience serving a wide variety of industries, including:
- Multifamily Residential
Capabilities and Offerings:
LFD Communications offers a wide range of communications support, available on either an hourly rate or for a flat fee.
- Press releases
- Website copy
- Employee newsletters
- Annual reports
- Intranet articles (Sharepoint 2.0)
- Brochures and other external publications
- Basic copy-editing
- Pitching and interview coordination
- Onsite event support
- Media training and coaching
- Content creation and execution
- Online reputation management
Strategic Communications Planning
Contact: For information and to schedule an initial consult, contact Laura: